Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Tilemap Editor throws NullReferenceException when adding a reference to an Assembly Definition
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Find "A3" Assembly definition in "A3" folder
4. If a reference to "A1" exists, delete it and apply changes
5. Clear Console of any errors
6. Add a reference "A1" to "A3" assembly definition and apply changes
Expected result: A new reference is added without any errors thrown.
Actual result: A new reference is added and Console throws a NullReferenceException.
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0f3
Not reproducible with - 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0b1
Fixed and verified in 2017.3.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone