Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Tilemap Editor throws NullReferenceException when adding a reference to an Assembly Definition
How to reproduce:
1. Open Unity
2. Load tester-submitted project
3. Find "A3" Assembly definition in "A3" folder
4. If a reference to "A1" exists, delete it and apply changes
5. Clear Console of any errors
6. Add a reference "A1" to "A3" assembly definition and apply changes
Expected result: A new reference is added without any errors thrown.
Actual result: A new reference is added and Console throws a NullReferenceException.
Reproducible with - 2017.3.0b11, 2017.3.0f3
Not reproducible with - 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0b1
Fixed and verified in 2017.3.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar