Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Tilemap] ContactFilter2D with normal angle filter works inconsistently with CompositeCollider2D when normal angle is ~0
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ContactFilterStripped.zip" and scene "Test Scene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Move the character (with WASD) into different left walls
4. Observe Left count
Expected result: the result is consistent between the different walls
Actual result: the result is inconsistent between the different walls
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete