Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Tilemap] Clicking something outside the tilemap and then quickly inside the tilemap, draws a line as if dragging the cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Open 'Tile Palette' window, choose 'Rocks' tile palette and select one of the tiles to paint with
4. Click anywhere outside the tilemap (select some setting in Inspector or Hierarchy, or even click on some other app)
5. Then quickly click on the tilemap
6. Notice it registers the click as a mouse being dragged and draws a line (see attached gifs)
Happens on all Grid types (Rectangle, Hex, Isometric).
Additional Note: Issue is easier to reproduce on Mac Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle