Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Tilemap] Clicking something outside the tilemap and then quickly inside the tilemap, draws a line as if dragging the cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Open 'Tile Palette' window, choose 'Rocks' tile palette and select one of the tiles to paint with
4. Click anywhere outside the tilemap (select some setting in Inspector or Hierarchy, or even click on some other app)
5. Then quickly click on the tilemap
6. Notice it registers the click as a mouse being dragged and draws a line (see attached gifs)
Happens on all Grid types (Rectangle, Hex, Isometric).
Additional Note: Issue is easier to reproduce on Mac Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project