Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Tilemap] Clicking something outside the tilemap and then quickly inside the tilemap, draws a line as if dragging the cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Open 'Tile Palette' window, choose 'Rocks' tile palette and select one of the tiles to paint with
4. Click anywhere outside the tilemap (select some setting in Inspector or Hierarchy, or even click on some other app)
5. Then quickly click on the tilemap
6. Notice it registers the click as a mouse being dragged and draws a line (see attached gifs)
Happens on all Grid types (Rectangle, Hex, Isometric).
Additional Note: Issue is easier to reproduce on Mac Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown