Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Tilemap] Clicking something outside the tilemap and then quickly inside the tilemap, draws a line as if dragging the cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Open 'Tile Palette' window, choose 'Rocks' tile palette and select one of the tiles to paint with
4. Click anywhere outside the tilemap (select some setting in Inspector or Hierarchy, or even click on some other app)
5. Then quickly click on the tilemap
6. Notice it registers the click as a mouse being dragged and draws a line (see attached gifs)
Happens on all Grid types (Rectangle, Hex, Isometric).
Additional Note: Issue is easier to reproduce on Mac Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System