Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Tilemap] Clicking something outside the tilemap and then quickly inside the tilemap, draws a line as if dragging the cursor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (tilemap-gone.zip)
2. Open 'TilemapTest' scene
3. Open 'Tile Palette' window, choose 'Rocks' tile palette and select one of the tiles to paint with
4. Click anywhere outside the tilemap (select some setting in Inspector or Hierarchy, or even click on some other app)
5. Then quickly click on the tilemap
6. Notice it registers the click as a mouse being dragged and draws a line (see attached gifs)
Happens on all Grid types (Rectangle, Hex, Isometric).
Additional Note: Issue is easier to reproduce on Mac Editor.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance