Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Tiled uGUI image is shaking when changing it's size
1. Create a uGUI image
2. Add a Source image to it
3. Set the image type to tiled
4. Try increasing/decreasing the sprite size
5. Notice that the sprite is shaking
6. If it is not shaking, change the source image a few times and try again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit