Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Tiled uGUI image is shaking when changing it's size
1. Create a uGUI image
2. Add a Source image to it
3. Set the image type to tiled
4. Try increasing/decreasing the sprite size
5. Notice that the sprite is shaking
6. If it is not shaking, change the source image a few times and try again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"