Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Tiled uGUI image is shaking when changing it's size
1. Create a uGUI image
2. Add a Source image to it
3. Set the image type to tiled
4. Try increasing/decreasing the sprite size
5. Notice that the sprite is shaking
6. If it is not shaking, change the source image a few times and try again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.