Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Tile palette gizmo button only shows gizmos briefly
When enabling gizmos via the tile palette toggle, gizmos are only shown for a brief moment.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a14
- Under Assets > Palettes, double-click "Test Palette" prefab
- Select "Layer1" child in the prefab hierarchy
- Observe attached "Tilemap Gizmo" script in the inspector
- Open "Tile Palette" window under Window > 2D > Tile Palette
- Ensure the current palette is "Test Palette" and Active Tilemap is "Layer1"
- Click on "Gizmos" button within "Tile Palette"
Notice issue >> Gizmos are only displayed for a brief moment.
Package: 2D Tile Map Editor 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source