Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Tile palette gizmo button only shows gizmos briefly
When enabling gizmos via the tile palette toggle, gizmos are only shown for a brief moment.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2020.1.0a14
- Under Assets > Palettes, double-click "Test Palette" prefab
- Select "Layer1" child in the prefab hierarchy
- Observe attached "Tilemap Gizmo" script in the inspector
- Open "Tile Palette" window under Window > 2D > Tile Palette
- Ensure the current palette is "Test Palette" and Active Tilemap is "Layer1"
- Click on "Gizmos" button within "Tile Palette"
Notice issue >> Gizmos are only displayed for a brief moment.
Package: 2D Tile Map Editor 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap