Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Tile Palette Active Tilemap list shows layers with inactive GameObjects
1. Open attached project ("ActiveTilemap.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Make GameObject/GameObject1 inactive
4. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
5. Press Active Tilemap dropdown list
Expected: only active GameObjects are on the list. Only "GameObject2" is shown.
Actual: all GameObjects are shown. "GameObject1" and "GameObject2" are shown.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene