Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Tile Palette Active Tilemap list shows layers with inactive GameObjects
1. Open attached project ("ActiveTilemap.zip")
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Make GameObject/GameObject1 inactive
4. Open Window > 2D > Tile Palette
5. Press Active Tilemap dropdown list
Expected: only active GameObjects are on the list. Only "GameObject2" is shown.
Actual: all GameObjects are shown. "GameObject1" and "GameObject2" are shown.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2.
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released