Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project
2. Window > Package Manager > Tilemap > Import
3. Window > 2D > Tile Palette
4. Hover the cursor on the edge of the 'Default Brush Section'
Expected Result: The default cursor should change to resize cursor
Observed Result: The default cursor doesn't change
Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.a10
Not Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a9
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'