Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Threading] playing audio fails with error
-e: starting an audio source fails with threading enabled
--repro on Canary73 and Nightly66
--open attached project
--NOTICE audio doesn't play and error is being logged:
---Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'decodeAudioData' on 'BaseAudioContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'ArrayBuffer'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab