Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Threading] playing audio fails with error
-e: starting an audio source fails with threading enabled
--repro on Canary73 and Nightly66
--open attached project
--NOTICE audio doesn't play and error is being logged:
---Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'decodeAudioData' on 'BaseAudioContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'ArrayBuffer'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once