Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Threading] playing audio fails with error
-e: starting an audio source fails with threading enabled
--repro on Canary73 and Nightly66
--open attached project
--NOTICE audio doesn't play and error is being logged:
---Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'decodeAudioData' on 'BaseAudioContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'ArrayBuffer'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start