Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Threading] playing audio fails with error
-e: starting an audio source fails with threading enabled
--repro on Canary73 and Nightly66
--open attached project
--NOTICE audio doesn't play and error is being logged:
---Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'decodeAudioData' on 'BaseAudioContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'ArrayBuffer'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background
- Creating an empty project throws 2 errors in the Console when created using a macOS M1 Virtual Machine