Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"This MeshCollider requires the mesh to be marked as readable" error does not give enough information to find GameObject
1. Open attached project "MeshMessage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build and Run Windows Development Build
3. In Build, click on the "XXXXX" button and observe Console Log
Expected result: Errors display full path to the GameObject in question or something similar that would help to identify the exact GameObject.
Actual result: "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'mesh' Mesh:'mesh') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.10b1, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine