Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"This MeshCollider requires the mesh to be marked as readable" error does not give enough information to find GameObject
1. Open attached project "MeshMessage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build and Run Windows Development Build
3. In Build, click on the "XXXXX" button and observe Console Log
Expected result: Errors display full path to the GameObject in question or something similar that would help to identify the exact GameObject.
Actual result: "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'mesh' Mesh:'mesh') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.10b1, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script