Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.1.X
"This MeshCollider requires the mesh to be marked as readable" error does not give enough information to find GameObject
1. Open attached project "MeshMessage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build and Run Windows Development Build
3. In Build, click on the "XXXXX" button and observe Console Log
Expected result: Errors display full path to the GameObject in question or something similar that would help to identify the exact GameObject.
Actual result: "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'mesh' Mesh:'mesh') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.10b1, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view