Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"This MeshCollider requires the mesh to be marked as readable" error does not give enough information to find GameObject
1. Open attached project "MeshMessage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build and Run Windows Development Build
3. In Build, click on the "XXXXX" button and observe Console Log
Expected result: Errors display full path to the GameObject in question or something similar that would help to identify the exact GameObject.
Actual result: "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'mesh' Mesh:'mesh') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.10b1, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode