Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"This MeshCollider requires the mesh to be marked as readable" error does not give enough information to find GameObject
1. Open attached project "MeshMessage.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Build and Run Windows Development Build
3. In Build, click on the "XXXXX" button and observe Console Log
Expected result: Errors display full path to the GameObject in question or something similar that would help to identify the exact GameObject.
Actual result: "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'mesh' Mesh:'mesh') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.10b1, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (errors when building)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field