Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
There is no way to know with which SRPs a given shader is compatible
Currently it's not possible to figure out whether a given shader is compatible with the given SRP or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan