Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
There is no way to know with which SRPs a given shader is compatible
Currently it's not possible to figure out whether a given shader is compatible with the given SRP or not.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window