Search Issue Tracker
The web browser reports js error when running webgl with "Use pre-built Engine" enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "WebLG-Sockets.zip"
2. Build and run for WebGL with "Development build" and "Use Pre-built Engine" checked
3. Upon launch
Expected: No error is thrown.
Actual: "ReferenceError: webSocketInstances is not defined" error thrown
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0f2
Note: Couldn't test on 5.5.*, project unable to function.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler