Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
When "Virtual Reality Support" is enabled, OpenVR is in the SDK list but the package is not loaded
Steps to Reproduce on Standalone:
- Create a new project in 2018.3.0b2. Got to the player settings and set "VR enabled"
- Connect an OpenVR HMD and hit play
Project setting is set and functions correctly
A warning will state that the OpenVR package has not been added, despite the setting saying that it is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions