Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
When "Virtual Reality Support" is enabled, OpenVR is in the SDK list but the package is not loaded
Steps to Reproduce on Standalone:
- Create a new project in 2018.3.0b2. Got to the player settings and set "VR enabled"
- Connect an OpenVR HMD and hit play
Project setting is set and functions correctly
A warning will state that the OpenVR package has not been added, despite the setting saying that it is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project