Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
When "Virtual Reality Support" is enabled, OpenVR is in the SDK list but the package is not loaded
Steps to Reproduce on Standalone:
- Create a new project in 2018.3.0b2. Got to the player settings and set "VR enabled"
- Connect an OpenVR HMD and hit play
Project setting is set and functions correctly
A warning will state that the OpenVR package has not been added, despite the setting saying that it is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants