Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
When "Virtual Reality Support" is enabled, OpenVR is in the SDK list but the package is not loaded
Steps to Reproduce on Standalone:
- Create a new project in 2018.3.0b2. Got to the player settings and set "VR enabled"
- Connect an OpenVR HMD and hit play
Project setting is set and functions correctly
A warning will state that the OpenVR package has not been added, despite the setting saying that it is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4