Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
When "Virtual Reality Support" is enabled, OpenVR is in the SDK list but the package is not loaded
Steps to Reproduce on Standalone:
- Create a new project in 2018.3.0b2. Got to the player settings and set "VR enabled"
- Connect an OpenVR HMD and hit play
Project setting is set and functions correctly
A warning will state that the OpenVR package has not been added, despite the setting saying that it is.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs