Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The user can no longer see empty folders at glance, but has to open each folder to check.
The user should be able to see (like on Windows) if a folder is empty without opening it. This has been a a user request for large folder structures for cleaning up empty folders. This has regressed in 2020.1.
Showing a special icon for open folders does not provide any extra information as we already have the expanded arrow that indicates this in the folder tree.
The regression was introduced in this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/91765/_/editor/bugfix-1176784
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator