Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
The user can no longer see empty folders at glance, but has to open each folder to check.
The user should be able to see (like on Windows) if a folder is empty without opening it. This has been a a user request for large folder structures for cleaning up empty folders. This has regressed in 2020.1.
Showing a special icon for open folders does not provide any extra information as we already have the expanded arrow that indicates this in the folder tree.
The regression was introduced in this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/91765/_/editor/bugfix-1176784
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right