Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The user can no longer see empty folders at glance, but has to open each folder to check.
The user should be able to see (like on Windows) if a folder is empty without opening it. This has been a a user request for large folder structures for cleaning up empty folders. This has regressed in 2020.1.
Showing a special icon for open folders does not provide any extra information as we already have the expanded arrow that indicates this in the folder tree.
The regression was introduced in this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/91765/_/editor/bugfix-1176784
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing