Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The user can no longer see empty folders at glance, but has to open each folder to check.
The user should be able to see (like on Windows) if a folder is empty without opening it. This has been a a user request for large folder structures for cleaning up empty folders. This has regressed in 2020.1.
Showing a special icon for open folders does not provide any extra information as we already have the expanded arrow that indicates this in the folder tree.
The regression was introduced in this PR https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/91765/_/editor/bugfix-1176784
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode