Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.0
Fixed in 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
The URP/Particles/Unlit Shader is darker in URP 12 and newer compared to URP 11 when using the Premultiply Blend Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "1373188shaderdifferences.zip"
2. Open Scene "testScene"
3. Observe Game View where the Quads are lit differently
Expected result: Both Quads should have the same brightness
Actual result: The Quad to the left with Shader URP/Particles/Unlit is darker
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 - 13.1.0 (2021.2.0b15 - 2022.1.0a13)
Not reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 14.0.0):
Shaders are fixed in URP 14.0.0 for use with Premultiply blend mode
Resolution Note (fix version 12.1.5):
Fixed in 2021.2.14f1