Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.0
Fixed in 12.1.5
Found in [Package]
The URP/Particles/Unlit Shader is darker in URP 12 and newer compared to URP 11 when using the Premultiply Blend Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "1373188shaderdifferences.zip"
2. Open Scene "testScene"
3. Observe Game View where the Quads are lit differently
Expected result: Both Quads should have the same brightness
Actual result: The Quad to the left with Shader URP/Particles/Unlit is darker
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 - 13.1.0 (2021.2.0b15 - 2022.1.0a13)
Not reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up