Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
The unitypackage import window does not show the folder hierarchy correctly
Reproduced in 4.1-4.3.a2
1 Create new project
2 Import attached package
3 When import window appeared - notice the folder structure(see attached image)
4 Press Import
5 Notice that folder structure in Project view is different then it was in Importing window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker