Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
The swatch in the color picker is not gamma corrected when using linear colour space
1) Create a new project and create a new scene
2) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player and in 'Other settings' in inspector tab set 'Color space' to 'Linear'
3) Create directional light game object
4) Click the color picker for the directional light
5) Set the color to rgb (64,128,192)
6) Notice that colors are not the same in 1 and 2 areas (check screenshot that I have attached) and in color picker(?)
It works as expected in Gamma color space.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used