Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
The swatch in the color picker is not gamma corrected when using linear colour space
1) Create a new project and create a new scene
2) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player and in 'Other settings' in inspector tab set 'Color space' to 'Linear'
3) Create directional light game object
4) Click the color picker for the directional light
5) Set the color to rgb (64,128,192)
6) Notice that colors are not the same in 1 and 2 areas (check screenshot that I have attached) and in color picker(?)
It works as expected in Gamma color space.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`