Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
The swatch in the color picker is not gamma corrected when using linear colour space
1) Create a new project and create a new scene
2) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player and in 'Other settings' in inspector tab set 'Color space' to 'Linear'
3) Create directional light game object
4) Click the color picker for the directional light
5) Set the color to rgb (64,128,192)
6) Notice that colors are not the same in 1 and 2 areas (check screenshot that I have attached) and in color picker(?)
It works as expected in Gamma color space.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled