Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
The swatch in the color picker is not gamma corrected when using linear colour space
1) Create a new project and create a new scene
2) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player and in 'Other settings' in inspector tab set 'Color space' to 'Linear'
3) Create directional light game object
4) Click the color picker for the directional light
5) Set the color to rgb (64,128,192)
6) Notice that colors are not the same in 1 and 2 areas (check screenshot that I have attached) and in color picker(?)
It works as expected in Gamma color space.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used