Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
The swatch in the color picker is not gamma corrected when using linear colour space
1) Create a new project and create a new scene
2) Go to Edit->Project Settings->Player and in 'Other settings' in inspector tab set 'Color space' to 'Linear'
3) Create directional light game object
4) Click the color picker for the directional light
5) Set the color to rgb (64,128,192)
6) Notice that colors are not the same in 1 and 2 areas (check screenshot that I have attached) and in color picker(?)
It works as expected in Gamma color space.
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample