Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
The storage and phone permissions are shown, when Android folder has a subfolder "res"
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build the scene on a device;
3. Open the built app;
Actual result: the storage and phone permissions are shown before the opening the scene.
Expected result: the permissions should not be shown.
Note: the issue appears only when "Android" folder has a subfolder "res". If the subfolder is renamed with another name, the bug does not reproduce. Also, the issue reproduces only when SDK Tools version is 26.0.2, with the earlier version (25.2.5), everything works fine.
Reproduces with: 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3
Note2#: cannot be tested with 5.6.0f3 and earlier versions, because an app could not be built with 26.0.2 SDK in these versions. An error "Unable to list target platforms." is shown.
Devices under test:
Verizon SM G930V*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:Verizon/heroqltevzw/heroqltevzw:7.0/NRD90M/G930VVRU4BQA2:user/release-keys
Google Nexus 5X*, OS:7.1.2, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 418, Build:google/bullhead/bullhead:7.1.2/N2G47W/3938523:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G903F*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-T720, Build:samsung/s5neoltexx/s5neolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G903FXXU1BQC1:user/release-keys
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a6
Backportead to: 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'