Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The Static option should behave like other drop down lists
The Static option should behave like other drop down lists - see the print screen
There's a check box, next to it a label "Static", and a drop down arrow.
Clicking the Static label results in checking/unchecking the check box. In stead, it should make the drop down list to come down - like in case of Layers or Resolution settings, and only clicking on check box should check/uncheck it.
Moreover, it is quite easy to miss-click on the tiny drop down arrow and click on the 'Static' instead - this would again check/uncheck the box and cause all the earlier selections on the drop down list to be lost.
Finally, it is laboursome to select items from the dd list, as it keep disappearing every time an item is selected. Let it stay visible, until user makes all his selections and then clicks away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode