Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
The Static option should behave like other drop down lists
The Static option should behave like other drop down lists - see the print screen
There's a check box, next to it a label "Static", and a drop down arrow.
Clicking the Static label results in checking/unchecking the check box. In stead, it should make the drop down list to come down - like in case of Layers or Resolution settings, and only clicking on check box should check/uncheck it.
Moreover, it is quite easy to miss-click on the tiny drop down arrow and click on the 'Static' instead - this would again check/uncheck the box and cause all the earlier selections on the drop down list to be lost.
Finally, it is laboursome to select items from the dd list, as it keep disappearing every time an item is selected. Let it stay visible, until user makes all his selections and then clicks away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used