Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Sprite Editor doesn't show the Sprite when the Inspector is locked and the Sprite is not selected in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1215581-SpriteEditor"
2. Select the Sprite "Square" in Project window
3. Lock the Inspector
4. Unselect the Sprite "Square" in the Project window
5. Open the Sprite Editor using the Inspector
6. Observe the results in the Sprite Editor
Expected results: there is a "Square" in the Sprite Editor
Actual results: the Sprite Editor shows "No texture or sprite selected"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform