Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Sprite Editor doesn't show the Sprite when the Inspector is locked and the Sprite is not selected in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1215581-SpriteEditor"
2. Select the Sprite "Square" in Project window
3. Lock the Inspector
4. Unselect the Sprite "Square" in the Project window
5. Open the Sprite Editor using the Inspector
6. Observe the results in the Sprite Editor
Expected results: there is a "Square" in the Sprite Editor
Actual results: the Sprite Editor shows "No texture or sprite selected"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs