Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The Sprite Editor doesn't show the Sprite when the Inspector is locked and the Sprite is not selected in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1215581-SpriteEditor"
2. Select the Sprite "Square" in Project window
3. Lock the Inspector
4. Unselect the Sprite "Square" in the Project window
5. Open the Sprite Editor using the Inspector
6. Observe the results in the Sprite Editor
Expected results: there is a "Square" in the Sprite Editor
Actual results: the Sprite Editor shows "No texture or sprite selected"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered