Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The Sprite Editor doesn't show the Sprite when the Inspector is locked and the Sprite is not selected in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1215581-SpriteEditor"
2. Select the Sprite "Square" in Project window
3. Lock the Inspector
4. Unselect the Sprite "Square" in the Project window
5. Open the Sprite Editor using the Inspector
6. Observe the results in the Sprite Editor
Expected results: there is a "Square" in the Sprite Editor
Actual results: the Sprite Editor shows "No texture or sprite selected"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made