Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The Sprite Editor doesn't show the Sprite when the Inspector is locked and the Sprite is not selected in the Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1215581-SpriteEditor"
2. Select the Sprite "Square" in Project window
3. Lock the Inspector
4. Unselect the Sprite "Square" in the Project window
5. Open the Sprite Editor using the Inspector
6. Observe the results in the Sprite Editor
Expected results: there is a "Square" in the Sprite Editor
Actual results: the Sprite Editor shows "No texture or sprite selected"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a3