Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
The smaller mipmaps will contain garbage when Texture Streaming and Crunch Compression is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure all the textures have both Streaming and Compression enabled
3. Build and run the project
4. Observe the Player
Expected result: The smaller mipmaps do not contain any garbage
Actual result: the smaller mipmaps loaded will contain garbage until the bigger ones are loaded/rendered.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a2
Regression started in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"