Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
The smaller mipmaps will contain garbage when Texture Streaming and Crunch Compression is used
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Make sure all the textures have both Streaming and Compression enabled
3. Build and run the project
4. Observe the Player
Expected result: The smaller mipmaps do not contain any garbage
Actual result: the smaller mipmaps loaded will contain garbage until the bigger ones are loaded/rendered.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a2
Regression started in: 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3