Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
"The SerializedObject should not be used" when selecting a single atlas in a multi-selected set of atlases
"The SerializedObject should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the target property directly instead." when selecting a single atlas in a multi-selected set of atlases
1. Open attached project
2. Hold CTRL (CMD for OSX) and left-click both atlases to multi-select both of them
3. Release CTRL, then left-click on either atlas
Tested on: 2017.1.0a6, a5
The serializedObject should not be used inside OnSceneGUI or OnPreviewGUI. Use the target property directly instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform