Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
The Scale in Lightmap is the same even when Atlas Size is changed from 1024 to 4096
1. Open attached project;
2. Run scene test and select Cube;
3. In lightning >> Baked GI >> Make atlas size 1024;
3. Go to Object window >>Mesh Renderer >> Scale in Lightmap and set to 10.46 ("Object's size in lightmap has reached the max atlas size" message appears);
4. Go back to lightning >> Baked GI >> Make atlas size 4096;
5. Go to Object window >>Mesh Renderer >> Scale in Lightmap and check if message is gone
Expected result: When Atlas size is set to 4096, message should not appear when the scale is the same as for 2048
Actual result: Switching from 2048 to 4096 doesn't affect the warning message, despite the object actually fitting in 2048 atlas size.
Reproduced in: 5.4.4f1; 5.5.2f1; 5.5.2p1; 5.6.0b11; 2017.1.0a2
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning