Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
The Rotation Attribute on Animation Editor does not animate in negative values
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open test scene
3. Select Game Object in hierarchy
4. Open animation window and create animation
5. Add rotation property
6. Animate the Z rotation using 0, 45, 0, -45
Actual: Preview animation and notice that negative value is changed to 315 and object rotates to another side.
Expected: Negative value stays
Not reproducible: 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Jul 13, 2017 23:29
This bus is not fixed...
Unity 5.6.2f1 has this issue again
please stop making this bug on and on