Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The progress bar for signifying editor workload freezes the profiler window continously
Recently after pulling trunk (2020.1.0a24) I captured some profiling data for the snapshot crawling process of the memory profiler. While inside the Profiler Window I switched to the Timeline view and attempted to seek to frames 175-176. To my surprise the new progress bar meant to signify that the editor app is doing busy with some process started appearing over and over (mostly each time I'd get a window event for the profiler window) due to the time required for the profiler window to crunch it's data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()