Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
The progress bar for signifying editor workload freezes the profiler window continously
Recently after pulling trunk (2020.1.0a24) I captured some profiling data for the snapshot crawling process of the memory profiler. While inside the Profiler Window I switched to the Timeline view and attempted to seek to frames 175-176. To my surprise the new progress bar meant to signify that the editor app is doing busy with some process started appearing over and over (mostly each time I'd get a window event for the profiler window) due to the time required for the profiler window to crunch it's data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build