Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The progress bar for signifying editor workload freezes the profiler window continously
Recently after pulling trunk (2020.1.0a24) I captured some profiling data for the snapshot crawling process of the memory profiler. While inside the Profiler Window I switched to the Timeline view and attempted to seek to frames 175-176. To my surprise the new progress bar meant to signify that the editor app is doing busy with some process started appearing over and over (mostly each time I'd get a window event for the profiler window) due to the time required for the profiler window to crunch it's data
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 09, 2022 14:47