Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
The Profiler Rendering module shows the Scene rendering statistics as zero when profiling the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ProfTest"
2. Open the scene "PreviewBundle" (Assets/Preview Bundle.unity)
3. Open the Game view window (Window > General > Game)
4. Open the Profiler window (Window > Analysis > Profiler)
5. Expand the Target Selection drop-down and select "Editor"
6. Click on the Rendering Profiler module
7. In the Module details pane, inspect the values of SetPass Calls, Draw Calls, Total Batches, Tris, Verts
Expected result: The values are shown as non-zero
Actual result: The values are shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy