Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The Profiler Rendering module shows the Scene rendering statistics as zero when profiling the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ProfTest"
2. Open the scene "PreviewBundle" (Assets/Preview Bundle.unity)
3. Open the Game view window (Window > General > Game)
4. Open the Profiler window (Window > Analysis > Profiler)
5. Expand the Target Selection drop-down and select "Editor"
6. Click on the Rendering Profiler module
7. In the Module details pane, inspect the values of SetPass Calls, Draw Calls, Total Batches, Tris, Verts
Expected result: The values are shown as non-zero
Actual result: The values are shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up