Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The Profiler Rendering module shows the Scene rendering statistics as zero when profiling the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ProfTest"
2. Open the scene "PreviewBundle" (Assets/Preview Bundle.unity)
3. Open the Game view window (Window > General > Game)
4. Open the Profiler window (Window > Analysis > Profiler)
5. Expand the Target Selection drop-down and select "Editor"
6. Click on the Rendering Profiler module
7. In the Module details pane, inspect the values of SetPass Calls, Draw Calls, Total Batches, Tris, Verts
Expected result: The values are shown as non-zero
Actual result: The values are shown as 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes