Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
The Play Button is not animated when using the keyboard shortcut
1. Open any project
2. Use a keyboard shortcut to play a scene "Ctrl + P"
Expected result: The Play Button is highlighted for a few seconds after activating it
Actual result: The Play Button is not highlighted
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a8
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b10
Regression started in: 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform