Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
The Play Button is not animated when using the keyboard shortcut
1. Open any project
2. Use a keyboard shortcut to play a scene "Ctrl + P"
Expected result: The Play Button is highlighted for a few seconds after activating it
Actual result: The Play Button is not highlighted
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a8
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b10
Regression started in: 2018.1.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned