Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[InContext] ApplyPatchedPropertiesToContent: "The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed ..."
Text Mesh Pro package "Version 3.0.0-preview.12 - May 11, 2020"
1. Import Text Mesh Pro essentials
2. Load "02 - Multi-line TextMesh Pro" scene
3. Convert "Multi Line TextMesh Pro" GameObject to prefab
4. Make an override in "TextMeshPro-Text" component on the instance
5. Switch to InContext mode
6. Remove "TextMeshPro-Text" component
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Not repro in Version 2018.4.23f1 (8a071d16a0e7) + TMP version 1.4.1 (verified)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs