Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[InContext] ApplyPatchedPropertiesToContent: "The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed ..."
Text Mesh Pro package "Version 3.0.0-preview.12 - May 11, 2020"
1. Import Text Mesh Pro essentials
2. Load "02 - Multi-line TextMesh Pro" scene
3. Convert "Multi Line TextMesh Pro" GameObject to prefab
4. Make an override in "TextMeshPro-Text" component on the instance
5. Switch to InContext mode
6. Remove "TextMeshPro-Text" component
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Not repro in Version 2018.4.23f1 (8a071d16a0e7) + TMP version 1.4.1 (verified)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start