Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[InContext] ApplyPatchedPropertiesToContent: "The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed ..."
Text Mesh Pro package "Version 3.0.0-preview.12 - May 11, 2020"
1. Import Text Mesh Pro essentials
2. Load "02 - Multi-line TextMesh Pro" scene
3. Convert "Multi Line TextMesh Pro" GameObject to prefab
4. Make an override in "TextMeshPro-Text" component on the instance
5. Switch to InContext mode
6. Remove "TextMeshPro-Text" component
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'TextMeshPro' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it.
Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object.
Not repro in Version 2018.4.23f1 (8a071d16a0e7) + TMP version 1.4.1 (verified)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project