Search Issue Tracker
The clickable area is next to the Modes button of the SerializedField MinMaxGradient when indentLevel is more than 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1205028-MinMaxGradient"
2. Open the Scene "BugScene"
3. Select the GameObject "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field" in the Inspector window
5. Click next to the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field" in the Inspector window
Expected results: the clickable area matches the button area that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field"
Actual results: the clickable area is next to the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
Could not test with: 2017.4 because MinMaxGradient cannot be serialized with the attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping