Search Issue Tracker
The clickable area is next to the Modes button of the SerializedField MinMaxGradient when indentLevel is more than 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1205028-MinMaxGradient"
2. Open the Scene "BugScene"
3. Select the GameObject "GameObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field" in the Inspector window
5. Click next to the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field" in the Inspector window
Expected results: the clickable area matches the button area that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field"
Actual results: the clickable area is next to the button that changes modes of the "Broken Min Max Gradient Field"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
Could not test with: 2017.4 because MinMaxGradient cannot be serialized with the attribute
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar