Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (materials.zip)
2. In the Project Window, navigate to "Assets", select "cube"
3. Navigate to the "Materials" tab in the Inspector Window
4. Observe the error in the Console as well as an empty "Materials" tab
Expected result: Materials are able to be viewed and edited, no errors are thrown
Actual result: Materials tab is empty, errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a5
Notes: The error which appears has been attached by the user (error message.txt)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3