Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.16f1
The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (materials.zip)
2. In the Project Window, navigate to "Assets", select "cube"
3. Navigate to the "Materials" tab in the Inspector Window
4. Observe the error in the Console as well as an empty "Materials" tab
Expected result: Materials are able to be viewed and edited, no errors are thrown
Actual result: Materials tab is empty, errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.2.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b7, 2019.1.0a5
Notes: The error which appears has been attached by the user (error message.txt)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities