Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The incorrect window opens if none of the Editor windows is focused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Close project
3. Reopen project
4. Do not focus any window
5. Open Help->About Unity
Results: Incorrect window opens. If Editor's window is focused this issue won't be reproducible.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a6
- The issue is reproducible if the project is opened in corresponded Unity version. If project is upgraded, downgraded or a new project is created the issue won't be reproducible until reopened in the same Unity version.
- Reproducible with all Unity windows which can be opened from Toolbar.
- Reproduced in Windows 10. Not reproducible in OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy