Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
The incorrect window opens if none of the Editor windows is focused
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Close project
3. Reopen project
4. Do not focus any window
5. Open Help->About Unity
Results: Incorrect window opens. If Editor's window is focused this issue won't be reproducible.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10
Regression introduced in: 2020.1.0a6
- The issue is reproducible if the project is opened in corresponded Unity version. If project is upgraded, downgraded or a new project is created the issue won't be reproducible until reopened in the same Unity version.
- Reproducible with all Unity windows which can be opened from Toolbar.
- Reproduced in Windows 10. Not reproducible in OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values