Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
The Humanoid character definition configuration context doesn't take into account ModelImporter.globalScale
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- configure model A and B and notice that they look as expected
- configure model C and notice that the scale settings have been applied to the character's mesh, but not to his transform hierarchy
More information has been provided by the user in the bug report.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI