Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
The generated IL2CPP code no longer Marshals a Struct to its Native Representation before passing it to a Native Function
1. Download attached project "IL2CPPMarshalling.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. In the generated iOS Build folder under Classes > Native open "Bulk_Assembly-CSharp_0.cpp"
5. Search for "SendHandle"
6. Observe that IL2CPP code no longer performs a Marshaling step to Native Representation
- Differences between 2018.2 and 2018.3 are attached in the Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.6f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5 and 2019.2.0a6
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.2.20f1 and 2018.3.5f1
Regression on Unity 2018.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode