Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
The Editor freezes when applying changes to a prefab which has child GameObjects with Tilemap components
1. Open user attached project
2. Select game object "Arena" in the Hierarchy
3. Select its child game object "Tilemap"
4. Duplicate it about 5 times
5. Select "Apply" on game object "Arena"
Expected: Changes are applied
Actual: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
- Wasn't able to test with 2017.2 due to project crashing on launch
- Tilemaps added in 2017.2
- If you delete the "Obstacles" game object which has a SpriteRenderer component Unity doesn't freeze no matter how many times you duplicate "Tilemap"
- Crashes in 2018.3.0a2 ( editor.log added )
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline