Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
The Editor freezes when applying changes to a prefab which has child GameObjects with Tilemap components
1. Open user attached project
2. Select game object "Arena" in the Hierarchy
3. Select its child game object "Tilemap"
4. Duplicate it about 5 times
5. Select "Apply" on game object "Arena"
Expected: Changes are applied
Actual: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
- Wasn't able to test with 2017.2 due to project crashing on launch
- Tilemaps added in 2017.2
- If you delete the "Obstacles" game object which has a SpriteRenderer component Unity doesn't freeze no matter how many times you duplicate "Tilemap"
- Crashes in 2018.3.0a2 ( editor.log added )
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window