Search Issue Tracker
The Editor freezes when adding an element to a list of serialized interfaces
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "1332177caseListFreeze.zip"
2. Open Scene "Chech This Scene"
3. Click on object "Check this GO" in Hierarchy
4. Click on "My Type List" and then on the first element in the Inspector
5. Observe the Editor freeze
Expected result: The elements can be interacted with in the Inspector
Actual result: The Editor freezes and starts using up memory
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.2.0b2
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.35f1 (code not added)
1. This happens due to the fact that when you add an element to a list it is assigned an id of 0, which is the same Id of the object that contains the list.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player