Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The Editor freezes and crashes after entering the play mode because of memory allocation
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene named "Game1".
3. Enter the play mode.
4. Notice that the Editor freezes.
5. Wait for some time until the "Fatal Error!" message appears.
6. Press "Quit" button.
The Editor crashes.
The Editor should not freeze and crash.
5.3.6p3, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b1.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1 (because of compiler errors).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector