Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
The Editor crashes when exiting the Play mode in the specific project
1. Open the project, attached by the user (ZPoc.zip)
2. Open the "Street_build" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
Expected: the Editor doesn't show any popup errors messages and exits the Play mode without crashing
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Could not test in earlier versions, opening the scene shuts down Unity completely without warning
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website