Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
The Editor crashes when exiting the Play mode in the specific project
1. Open the project, attached by the user (ZPoc.zip)
2. Open the "Street_build" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
Expected: the Editor doesn't show any popup errors messages and exits the Play mode without crashing
Reproduced in 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Could not test in earlier versions, opening the scene shuts down Unity completely without warning
Update: Fixed in 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project