Search Issue Tracker
The Editor crashes when closing it
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip the *repro.zip* file. There are two projects in there. One repros, one doesn't.
2. Load the project that has ascii characters in the path. Close the editor when it loads. Everything is OK.
3. Load the project that has non-ascii characters in the path. Close the editor when it loads.
Expected result: The Editor closes without any issues.
Actual result: The Editor crashes when closing the Editor.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.16f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.43f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (10.0.19045) 64bit
Not reproducible on: macOS 11.6.5 (Intel)
*To reproduce this issue, use the repro.zip file attached. Not the user project.*
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again