Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X
The Editor crashes when closing 2 custom editor windows at the same time
1. Open "DEL_2017.zip" project
2. "Tools" -> "Level Maker"
3. "Piece Editor"
4. Close both of the windows with the "x" close button in the top right of the custom window
Expected Result: Custom windows close
Actual Result: The Editor crashes
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0a1 (559228b1ba23), 2017.2.0a1 (42b0c0ab4abe)
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3 (No longer crashes, but results in a lengthy error)
"InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[UnityEditor.EditorWindow].VerifyState () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:778)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[UnityEditor.EditorWindow].MoveNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:784)
UnityEditor.DockArea.OnDestroy () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:89)
The above error often times appears on Mac OS with the reproducible versions, but after a few tries the editor crashes
Does not crash if the windows are closed separately
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view