Search Issue Tracker
Zero-volume BoxCollider causes PhysX to return null shape
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene named "Home".
3. Enter the play mode and notice that the Editor crashes.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1 (because the type or namespace name `SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine').
5.5.0a5 (because of Scripting API update).
Sometimes the Editor freezes while launching the project.
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140F199BF (Unity) Collider::CreateShapeInternal
0x0000000140F1A41B (Unity) Collider::FinalizeCreate
0x0000000140EFF271 (Unity) BoxCollider::Create
0x0000000140F173C8 (Unity) Collider::ReCreate
0x0000000140F17BC8 (Unity) Collider::TransformChanged
0x0000000140EFEE7C (Unity) BoxCollider::TransformChanged
0x0000000140045022 (Unity) MessageHandler::HandleMessage
0x00000001400456F4 (Unity) Unity::GameObject::SendMessageAny
0x000000014035BBCA (Unity) Transform::SendTransformChanged
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used