Search Issue Tracker
Zero-volume BoxCollider causes PhysX to return null shape
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene named "Home".
3. Enter the play mode and notice that the Editor crashes.
5.3.5f1, 5.4.0p1, 5.4.0f3.
Cannot reproduce with:
5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1 (because the type or namespace name `SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine').
5.5.0a5 (because of Scripting API update).
Sometimes the Editor freezes while launching the project.
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140F199BF (Unity) Collider::CreateShapeInternal
0x0000000140F1A41B (Unity) Collider::FinalizeCreate
0x0000000140EFF271 (Unity) BoxCollider::Create
0x0000000140F173C8 (Unity) Collider::ReCreate
0x0000000140F17BC8 (Unity) Collider::TransformChanged
0x0000000140EFEE7C (Unity) BoxCollider::TransformChanged
0x0000000140045022 (Unity) MessageHandler::HandleMessage
0x00000001400456F4 (Unity) Unity::GameObject::SendMessageAny
0x000000014035BBCA (Unity) Transform::SendTransformChanged
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset