Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The Editor crashes on "AssetImporter::GetAssetPathName" when trying to open the project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Try opening the attached project.
The Editor crashes.
The Editor should not crash.
5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Cannot reproduce with:
After trying to open the project with 5.5.0a5 version of Unity and agreeing to the Scripting API update, the Editor crashes. Yet, after that the project re-opens fine with all versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset