Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The Editor crashes on "AssetImporter::GetAssetPathName" when trying to open the project
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Try opening the attached project.
The Editor crashes.
The Editor should not crash.
5.2.5f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a5.
Cannot reproduce with:
After trying to open the project with 5.5.0a5 version of Unity and agreeing to the Scripting API update, the Editor crashes. Yet, after that the project re-opens fine with all versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1