Search Issue Tracker
The Console Tab is spammed with "Shader wants normals" when using 3d text
1. Open project TestBugReport
2. Open scene TimeText
3. Double click "Text" in hierarchy to focus on it in scene view
4. Enter play mode
5. In hierarchy, search for "Text" - notice how console begins flooding with "Shader wants normals, but the mesh doesn't have them"
Note: this seems to happen when the text is visible through the scene view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source