Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
The button is not interactable in the Game view when the Device Simulator is open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UI.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Button" button in the Game view window
Expected results: The button is interactable
Actual results: The button is not interactable
Reproducible with: 1.5.0 (2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1), 1.5.1 (2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.15f1, 2023.1.0b11, 2023.2.0a9)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform