Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
The borders of an image change when disabling and re-enabling a Canvas after changing its worldCamera
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select GameObject "Canvas" in the Hierarchy
5. In the Inspector press "Trigger Problem" button in Error Trigger script component
Expected: The image isn't scaled
Actual: The borders of the image change
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Notes: Yielding for a frame after setting the worldCamera fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used