Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
The borders of an image change when disabling and re-enabling a Canvas after changing its worldCamera
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select GameObject "Canvas" in the Hierarchy
5. In the Inspector press "Trigger Problem" button in Error Trigger script component
Expected: The image isn't scaled
Actual: The borders of the image change
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Notes: Yielding for a frame after setting the worldCamera fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project