Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
The borders of an image change when disabling and re-enabling a Canvas after changing its worldCamera
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select GameObject "Canvas" in the Hierarchy
5. In the Inspector press "Trigger Problem" button in Error Trigger script component
Expected: The image isn't scaled
Actual: The borders of the image change
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Notes: Yielding for a frame after setting the worldCamera fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments