Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The borders of an image change when disabling and re-enabling a Canvas after changing its worldCamera
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select GameObject "Canvas" in the Hierarchy
5. In the Inspector press "Trigger Problem" button in Error Trigger script component
Expected: The image isn't scaled
Actual: The borders of the image change
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Notes: Yielding for a frame after setting the worldCamera fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers