Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
The borders of an image change when disabling and re-enabling a Canvas after changing its worldCamera
1. Open QA attached project
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select GameObject "Canvas" in the Hierarchy
5. In the Inspector press "Trigger Problem" button in Error Trigger script component
Expected: The image isn't scaled
Actual: The borders of the image change
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Notes: Yielding for a frame after setting the worldCamera fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called