Search Issue Tracker
The Boo compiler has a bug where it tries to detect inheritance cycles by seeing if a class has been visited on the inheritance
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. An Inheritance cycle error is outputted in the console.
The Boo compiler has a bug where it tries to detect inheritance cycles by seeing if a class has been visited on the inheritance path. Which leads to cycles being detected where there is no cycle. This is fixed in Boo
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object