Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[SceneView] Transform Gizmo axis rendered on top of cone cap, and that is visible especially under mouse highlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312636.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the toolbar menu select the Move Tool
4. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
5. Hover the mouse cursor over the blue axis of the Transform Gizmo
Expected result: The axis line is not rendered on top of the arrow
Actual result: The axis line is rendered on top of the arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a8
(well kinda - pre-2020.2 versions there was no mouse highlight; the axis was still rendered in front of the cone cap, but the colors were similar enough that it was not visible)
- The issue is reproducible with all of the 3 axis
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated