Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[SceneView] Transform Gizmo axis rendered on top of cone cap, and that is visible especially under mouse highlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312636.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the toolbar menu select the Move Tool
4. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
5. Hover the mouse cursor over the blue axis of the Transform Gizmo
Expected result: The axis line is not rendered on top of the arrow
Actual result: The axis line is rendered on top of the arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a8
(well kinda - pre-2020.2 versions there was no mouse highlight; the axis was still rendered in front of the cone cap, but the colors were similar enough that it was not visible)
- The issue is reproducible with all of the 3 axis
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view