Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[SceneView] Transform Gizmo axis rendered on top of cone cap, and that is visible especially under mouse highlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1312636.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the toolbar menu select the Move Tool
4. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
5. Hover the mouse cursor over the blue axis of the Transform Gizmo
Expected result: The axis line is not rendered on top of the arrow
Actual result: The axis line is rendered on top of the arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a8
(well kinda - pre-2020.2 versions there was no mouse highlight; the axis was still rendered in front of the cone cap, but the colors were similar enough that it was not visible)
- The issue is reproducible with all of the 3 axis
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs