Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
The application crashes when the MOGA ACE POWER Game
The application crashes when the MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller is connected to the iOS device with the iOS 8 and the Input.GetJoystickNames() method is called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"