Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Fixed in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
The app crashes on Android, because the app tried to access to a invalid memory address
The application crashes sometimes when it makes simultaneously an async load of a new scene and load of resources.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material