Search Issue Tracker
The animationState property always returns null
1. Import the attached unitypackage
2. Open up repro scene
3. Enter play mode - notice the error log in the console
A null exception is thrown by animEvent.animationState, but it's being called in an animation event method
Explanation: animationState Property is only used by the legacy animation system.
Do not confound AnimatorState and AnimationState they are both two different object, the first one for Mecanim animation system and the later one is Legacy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button