Search Issue Tracker
The animationState property always returns null
1. Import the attached unitypackage
2. Open up repro scene
3. Enter play mode - notice the error log in the console
A null exception is thrown by animEvent.animationState, but it's being called in an animation event method
Explanation: animationState Property is only used by the legacy animation system.
Do not confound AnimatorState and AnimationState they are both two different object, the first one for Mecanim animation system and the later one is Legacy
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`