Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2021.2.X
TextureSheetAnimation loops through all frames when Cycles is set to 2 or more and FrameOverTime upper frame limit is not max
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import "BulletShell.unitypackage" package
3. Drag "BulletShell" (Assets/Particles/Bullet) into the scene
4. Click the Play button for the particles
Expected result: Animation loops times without invisible frames
Actual result: Animation loops with invisible frames (ignoring the Frame over Time upper limit)
Reproducible with - 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes