Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Textures do not work with a specific compression format when setting texture size to 1024 and padding 2
1. Open attached project
2. Open SampleScene
3. Select TestScript in the hierarchy
4. Notice that size=1024, padding=2
5. Press Play (You can see only the red rectangle)
6. Stop scene and change padding of TestScript to 0
7. Press Play. You can see distorted rectangles.
8. Stop scene. Then change the padding of TestScript to 16
9. You can see correctly combined texture which contains square red, green, blue rectangles.
Actual result: padding =2 doesn't work correctly when textures are compressed with RGB Compressed ETC 4 bits format.
Expected result: padding =2 should work correctly when textures are compressed with RGB Compressed ETC 4 bits format.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a5, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.1.0a4
Note: This issue happens only if textures are compressed with RGB Compressed ETC 4 bits format.
When setting a texture size to 512, padding = 2 works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source